The Beurer EM 28 wrist / forearm TENS is used for drug-free pain relief on the wrist or forearm through transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.
Thanks to the 2 wear-free contact electrodes made of conductive carbon material, no contact gel or replacement electrodes are necessary over the entire service life.
The 4 pre-programmed applications and the ergonomic shape of the wrist cuff (for wrist sizes from 14 cm) ensure simple and comfortable pain treatment, the integrated safety switch-off enables safe use.
With the help of the battery change indicator you always have the device ready for use.
The EM 28 is an effective medical device for pain therapy at home.
Please note that the use of pacemakers, epileptics, pregnant women and people with cardiac arrhythmias is prohibited!
- Product type: Wrist & forearm TENS
- Suitable for: Suitable for wrist sizes from 14 cm
- Function levels: 4 pre-programmed applications
- Special features: No contact gel or replacement electrodes necessary (water contact electrodes)
- Operating mode: Battery operated
- Battery type: 1.5 V AAA
- Number of batteries required: 3rd
- Width: 83 mm
- Height: 36 mm
- Depth: 86 mm
- Colour: Black / orange
- Weight: approx. 90 g (including batteries), cuff approx. 80 g
- Scope of delivery: Control element, cuff, connecting cable, batteries, operating instructions
- Warnings: The application is prohibited for people with pacemakers, epileptics, pregnant women, and people with cardiac arrhythmia